Mergers & Acquisitions
Whether it is the purchase or disposal of companies or shareholdings - our consulting activities extend to the entire range of transaction forms In the process, we accompany all phases of the transaction, from the letter of intent, the structuring and control of the transaction to due diligence and contract creation, to post-closing. Our clients include both international corporations and stock-exchange-listed joint stock corporations, as well as medium-sized companies.
An interdisciplinary team and on request international team individually compiled in line with your requirements works hand in hand and thus guarantees tailor-made solutions – including with cross-border transactions.
Focus areas of our activity
- Creation and negotiation of prior agreements (e.g. letter of intent, non-disclosure and exclusivity agreements);
- Preparation, coordination and implementation of legal due diligence audits and organisation of data rooms;
- Structuring and management of transactions (asset deal, share deal);
- Formulation and negotiation of the contracts and accompanying documents necessary for the transactions;
- Accompaniment in the establishment of joint ventures;
- Post-closing services including restructuring after acquisition/sale, corporate services, post-merger integration, notification and publication obligations;
- Consulting in the acquisition financing, negotiation of loan and security agreements;
- M&A transactions in crisis situations and insolvency.