Antitrust as the law against restrictions on competition has rapidly gained in importance over the last few years at European and national level. Breaches of cartel law provisions are frequently prosecuted with exorbitant fines that could assume proportions threatening companies' very survival. It is therefore all the more important to recognise cartel law risks with foresightedness and to avoid them with suitable preventive measures.
From merger control, representation in summary and misuse proceedings, to advising with regard to state aid and sales cartel law and special issues of technology transfer, research and development or specialisation - we advise and represent domestic and foreign companies on site, in particular before the authorities in Bulgaria, Germany, Romania, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and the European Commission in Brussels.
In addition, we support our clients in house searches and other investigations by the cartel authorities and the subsequent proceedings before the European Commission and the national competition authorities.
The focus areas of our activity:
- Contracts and Standard Terms and Conditions;
- Summary proceedings and investigations by the European Commission and national competition authorities;
- Misuse of market-dominating position;
- National and international merger control;
- Drafting of contracts, in particular in the field competitor cooperation;
- Sales representative agreements, purchasing conditions;
- Licences and technology transfer;
- Research & development;
- Information seminars and training courses on cartel law.